Sunday, September 15, 2013

Phillip Lim for Target - What I Got


I arrived at my local Target just as they were opening the doors.  Only about five people were actually waiting outside.  As I entered the store, I saw a few employees staring in awe of us crazy fashion people.  One woman had six handbags in her hands within a minute.  I grabbed these two lovely 3.1 Phillip Lim bags immediately.  I really wanted to get the navy suit and the navy dress with leather detailing but this Target didn't have them.  After checking out, I got in my car to drive to the gym.  I really wanted to see if I could find the dress and suit, so I drove past the gym and to the next nearest Target.  I think I was suffering from limsanity.  They had a few different items, but neither the dress nor suit.  I left that Target empty-handed.  All in all, I'd say I'm very happy with my two handbags.  And if you're still looking to buy some items from the collection, you better hurry!     

No comments:

Post a Comment