Tuesday, September 24, 2013

My Dorm Room!

I just moved on-campus at Cal Poly Pomona!  It took me a few days to get everything unpacked and set up but I love how it turned out.  


I got the Sand & Sea painting from Homegoods and I framed the fashion collages I made with Ikea frames.  All of my bedding and pillows are from Target.


I picked up the lamp from Target and lamp shade from Ikea.


I'm so happy there was a bookcase in my dorm!  I filled it with fashion books, magazines, DVDs, and some board games.


I got the photo collage frame from Target and the hexagon shaped boards from Kohl's.  I love having photos of friends in my room!


I bought an over-the-door shoe rack from Target but my door was too thick.  I took the hook off and used Command picture hanging tape to stick it to my wall.


I got a clothing rack for my dresses that rolls so I can move it easily.  It also has storage above and below for shoes and hats.


I put another blue lamp in the corner to add some light.


I love these storage boxes! They're great for storing jeans!

1 comment:

  1. You have a very cosy dorm room, and it looks cool:)
    follow you on bloglovin

    fashionyourdays.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete