Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Goodbye 2013 and Hello 2014!

I've always said that 13 is my lucky number.  So I knew from the start that 2013 would be a great year. This year, I finally started this blog.  This has been something I have wanted to do for a long time.  


I interned at Sacramento Fashion Week.  That was a great experience and was very rewarding.


I am still with my wonderful boyfriend.


I graduated high school!  I am now attending my first-choice college in Southern California.


I finally made the move to LA, which has been a lifelong dream.


I attended Teen Vogue Fashion U in NYC.


I traveled to NYC for the first time and it was a great adventure.

All in all, 2013 has been great.  I wish all of you a safe and happy New Year and I hope 2014 is the best year yet for all of us!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations on all of your success in a great year! Hope 2014 can be even better! xx

    <(") Hoda
    www.joojoo-blog.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete