Thursday, October 24, 2013

Exploring NYC and Teen Vogue Fashion U Express Party


I arrived in New York City armed with a venti Starbucks iced white mocha and two hours of sleep.  But even after flying all night, finally seeing NYC for the first time was exhilarating.    




I rode the subway for the first time!





Calvin Klein blazer.  Cynthia Steffe dress from Marshall's.  Enzo Angiolini heels from Macy's.  Forever 21 necklace.  Calvin Klein glasses.


Teen Vogue Fashion U was kicked off with a party at Express.  The event had a dj, snacks, mocktails, and shopping discounts.



Enjoying my delicious mocktail!


I met Andrew Bevan, the style features director at Teen Vogue.



After the event, I went to the top of the Empire State Building.  It definitely put me in an empire state of mind.




I walked through Times Square on my way back to the hotel.  



2 comments:

  1. You look like you had so much fun! I went to New York for the second time this summer, but still don't feel like I soaked it all in though. Can't wait to see your future posts!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks like you had a wonderful time in NYC! I love your blog. I saw that you are a member of the Her Campus Blogging Network, I am too!

    Xoxo
    mQs
    shorelifeofm.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete