Saturday, April 6, 2013

Goodwill and Marshall's Finds!

This morning I found myself with some extra time on my hands. So what better way to spend it than getting some great deals! I hit up my local Goodwill and Marshall's in search of some new spring attire. Here's what I found!

Goodwill


I got these Halston railroad striped high waisted shorts for only $3.99! They were a little long for my liking, so I cuffed the bottoms. Perfect to wear with a solid colored crop top.

Marshall's


These Buffalo David Bitton shorts were originally $79, but I got them for $19.99! I am in love with tie dye right now, so I couldn't pass these by. These would be perfect for a music festival or the beach.


This sleeveless button down top was only $12.99. I've been looking for one like this for forever! I'm going to be wearing mine with printed and colored jeans.

No comments:

Post a Comment